Moribund Cult
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moribund Cult

Moribund Cult Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Radiant build for lvl 85 pvp/pve build
Way of the AFKgrind (Domi build) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:05 am by abinyan

» =o mystic build pvp/pve
Way of the AFKgrind (Domi build) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:02 am by abinyan

» Suggestion
Way of the AFKgrind (Domi build) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:35 pm by Chesticles

» Enter... Stage left.... Chesticles
Way of the AFKgrind (Domi build) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:31 pm by Chesticles

» Master's Way of the Healer
Way of the AFKgrind (Domi build) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:23 am by TheMasterDude

» Way of the AFKgrind (Domi build)
Way of the AFKgrind (Domi build) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:59 am by TheMasterDude

» why no new content
Way of the AFKgrind (Domi build) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:35 pm by LaPantera

» this weekend
Way of the AFKgrind (Domi build) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:31 pm by LaPantera

» Alliances!(Please Read)
Way of the AFKgrind (Domi build) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:51 am by Chaucer

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Way of the AFKgrind (Domi build)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheMasterDude
Admin
TheMasterDude

Way of the AFKgrind (Domi build) Empty
PostSubject: Way of the AFKgrind (Domi build)   Way of the AFKgrind (Domi build) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:59 am

This is for the dominator build (afkgrinder/pve NOT PVP!)

This is my current build at lvl 76 (I have 9 extra skill points left ATM)

Job skills:

1st job:

Attack of Curse: lvl 1
I find this a good nuke when you have nothing else to throw at the mobs, a good filler when waiting for stupid bloody arrow and rake nail cooldown...

Bloody Arrow: lvl 1
This is your weaker of your main nukes, remember you are a PET master not meant for 1 on 1 combat.

Rake Nail: lvl 10
This is your main nuke...MAX IT!

Vampiric Touch: lvl 1
This skill is under a lot of debate, I have seen that there is not much difference between level 1 and level 10 VT, just put DNA on aoe and you are set to go at level 1.

Invisibility: lvl 10
Some people do not use this, I find it helpful against mobs when they are critting you for about 1k each hit, this cuts it down to about 400 damage instead...Remember you are squishy if you are going to get hit this is a MUST! (I like it for raids helps out LOTS).

Blessing of the Wind: lvl 1
Not really necessary I have at level 1 because it's +239 evasion, and remember if you have lvl 10 invisibility this makes this little filler skill turn into +315 evasion instead. So when mobs hit hard every little bit helps.

Shape of fear: lvl 1
Mostly a filler skill unless you like fearing the crap out of toons in pvp.

Shadow Binding: lvl 10
Nothing people hate more than a long sun, this has it. 22 seconds plus DNA gives you a nice 42 second stun. If you can't kill your enemy in that long you better start running...NOW cause they aren't going to be happy after this stun. Razz

Lithifying Terror: lvl 0
I found this skill useless

Soul Shield: lvl 0
+80 or so short range defense isnt going to help you much, better using the skills elsewhere and getting better armor.

Summon Illusion: lvl 1
Filler for kaz and lenty. (Makes nice 1 hit meat shield in some raids)

Summon Kazara: lvl 1
Filler for Domi Kaz

Summon Lentadore: lvl 1
Filler for Domi Lenty

Magic Mastery (Curse): lvl 1
I have tried this as maxed and as lvl 1, I didn't find much difference except when I critted with nukes I got about 100-300 more damage or so.

Job 2:

Summon Ennon: lvl 9
VERY good pet to have, has nice damage...and it HEALS YOU! Max this.

Summon Nastech: lvl 6
Another main pet, max this.

Summon medium Kazara: lvl 6
Get this pet! Has nice slowing stun max this.

Summon Medium Lenatore: lvl 3
Nice pet, only bad when it glitches mobs in walls (if your other pets are higher level than this one it wont pull agro and this wont happen).

Strengthen Summoned Monster Physical Attack: lvl 9
This is now an AOE buff! Finally no more buffing pets one at a time! Max it, it helps pets damage.

Strengthen Summoned Monster Magic Attack: lvl 9
This is now an AOE buff! Finally no more buffing pets one at a time! Max it, it helps pets damage.

Summoned Monster Lesser Heal: lvl 1
I havent found much use for this since usually your pets can either recover by themselves or they will be getting one hitted. They don't usually need to be healed.

Binding Weapon: lvl 0
Never really tried this skill or used it much, haven't found much use for it.

Relapse Wound: lvl 0
Same as binding weapon skill never tried it much.

Lithifying Fog: lvl 0
Tried this skill, helps sometimes in raid if you know a boss is going to use earthquake or another paralysis stun, other than that it's pretty useless.

Summon Humbaba: lvl 0
Haven't gotten high enough of a level to try this pet out yet.
Back to top Go down

Way of the AFKgrind (Domi build)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moribund Cult :: In Game Topics :: Class Discussion-
Jump to: